The blog2phpCMS plugin software allows you to use weblog systems content (currently only wordpress 2.x, next planned is b2evolution) in your phpCMS content files.
That is pretty useful because phpCMS is a rich-featured but lightweight CMS System, whereas a typical weblog system like wordpress is more diary-like and pretty easy to use for editors.
What the plugin can do for you
* Fetch posts from wordpress into phpCMS
* Fetch comments from wordpress into phpCMS
* Fetch users from wordpress into phpCMS
* Fetch categories from wordpress into phpCMS
* Restict fetching by category, user, number of objects and text length
* Apply some formating to your posts (like strip_tags)
blog2phpCMS is a free software application from the Help Tools subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-05-12. The program can be installed on WinXP, Unix, Linux, Linux Console, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source.
blog2phpCMS (version 1.0.1) has a file size of 20.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 80 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.